Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 21, 2009

    2 more days to go...

    Lost weight... But sure will put on weight during CNY...
    Look thin in this photo rite? Did not photoshop this photo, in fact I don't have Photoshop installed in my computer.




    Counting days... 6,5,4,3,2
    2 more days to go before I balik kampung!

    I am already in holiday mood. Gong xi gong xi gong xi ni... Just can't stop thinking about celebrating CNY in KL. Can't stop thinking that I am going to have 2 Reunion Dinners! One in my house, another in my dear's house... I want to go to the temple. I want to welcome the God of Wealth. I want to eat Bak Kua, mandarin oranges, biscuits, Nian Gao, Peanuts.......

    CNY checklist:-
    • New clothes - Bought quite a lot this year
    • New shoes - mom bought me a pair of sport shoes, i think i need to get a pair flats or heels
    • New Hair style - Too stingy to do rebonding. But my dear ordered Philips Hair curler + Straightener for me... Yeah!
    • Ang pao - Don't expect ang paos from me, I am not married! But I am expecting ang paos from those who are married.
    • Reunion Dinner - Hmmm, considered gao tim. Already bought Abalone, 'cong xiong dim'?
    • Gathering - I will be lonely, family members going for a short trip. My dear will be working. Maybe I should follow my family for the short trip... For those who are free, find me yum cha ok?
    • House hopping - Not going to do that lah. Feel shame. It is like begging ppl for ang paos...
    • Food - Ya, going to eat non-stop! For sure will gain at least 2 kgs...
    Haiyah, Gam fei after CNY only! I am going to enjoy myself during this coming CNY! 9 days OFF! YEAH!

    23 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Fuiyor, your dear so nice la....me still preparing for ang pow...charm T_T. Ths yr I will holiday at Melacca. hahahah

    Anonymous said...

    look so pretty ah!^^

    Doreen said...

    Yeah, you look thin here, even if you put on weight after CNY, I think still thin. Hahahaha

    Gong Xi Fa Cai!

    I call you out yum cha k? Where you wanna go? Hehehehe

    Family First said...

    So slim liao .. why you diet so hard .. too think no nice lah. But its ok, enjoy all you want during CNY ok .. and aiyah, why your dear never take leave during CNY meh?

    sabahking said...

    U look so pretty with that photo !! hopefully after chinese new year u dun give me a surprise !! ya 2 more days to go i also back to my hometown already !!

    Ju Ann said...

    9 days!!!
    shiok!
    I going back to KL on 23rd and then back to SG on 27 :/

    And you look pretty! dont worry! :)

    Veina Jong Siek Inn said...

    Goddness !! You looked skinny there !!!! How do you make this ?!

    Cherish Tulips said...

    Tell me your diet secrets please....am getting very fat lar..anyway, i think you look really great but don't shed some more weight or else look like skeleton!Eat more for CNY,you deserve all the good food!
    Btw,to answer your question, I'm "Lain-Lain"-i've answered you in my blog comment...

    Gong Xi Fa Cai...i might be celebrating anyway with the extended families of hubbies...

    Annoymous said...

    Ah, red looks good on you my dear~

    Anonymous said...

    Happy Chinese New Year in advance, gal!

    Hope you have a jolly good time with you and your dear's family. :D

    Pete said...

    Wah, lose so much weight ah? CNY can hentam lots of food lorrr!

    jen ® said...

    so thin still wana gam fei? lol..
    you so hang fooh, your dear so sayang you =P and you remind me so much of my bestie, she's also working in singapore and everyday we are counting down till the days we reunion. too bad you're not from ipoh, can find you yumcha mah coz i'll be alone as well =(

    Borneo Falcon said...

    Wow! You are looking forward for CNY! I probably not as eager as you anymore. I need to give ang pow now. Ha....Ha....

    Josephine said...

    jezalmy: hiding away from us lah, run to Melaka to avoid giving ang pao... hehehe

    ki: Thanks ya.

    Doreen: U coming back to KL for CNY meh?

    Family First: No wor, he where can on leave wan lah... Always work only... I am still waiting for u to add me in facebook leh...

    sabahking: I gain weight easily wan, don worry...

    Arrowouiz: How ar? Skip breakfast and dinners. But unhealthy lor. You still so young, no need to gam fei lah..

    Cherish Tulips: For me lain-lain is cool! Special!

    Harmony: Thanks!

    Miss Small: Same to u. U celebrating in SWAN city?

    Pete: I go to your house, make sure u cook nice food ya!

    Jen: Maybe i follow my mama. Ngai jorn mo bian.

    Borneo Falcon: Next year is my turn. Double some more!

    åh-†ёh² said...

    wow....9 days off !!
    god!

    jen ® said...

    lai wooi heh mo bian? *unsure*

    Josephine said...

    Ah Teh: one week nia... include sat and sun mar become 9 days lor

    Jen: Oh heh o, nyi mm di dao geh. choy "bah loh" geh...

    Anonymous said...

    u look sooo gorgeous with ur look now...

    btw, how is weight now?

    Calvin Soo KJ said...

    wah...so many new stuff. me, i only use back my old clothes.....waarghhhhh!!!!! so long i can cover my superb belly...hehehehhe

    soulesscloudy said...

    u gain abit bit weight then will be perfect.. so EAT MORE DURING CNY !!

    Happy CNY... great COw Year ahead...

    Unknown said...

    hey how come u not following family for trip? :) this year, i think ill stay and rest home - dont feel like house hopping haha

    Anonymous said...

    if only unmarried people don't go around house hopping like you, Jo....could have saved us married ones some fortune. LOL.

    foongpc said...

    Wishing you a happy & prosperous CNY! : )