Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 31, 2009

    Double Awards

    Thanks to Twins Mama a.k.a LiTeng for giving me the awards. Yes, the award with a 's'. Which mean not only one award, but two!



    The rules for these awards are:

    To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

    So, I am passing these awards to:-

    AeiWeen
    Jen
    Jezalmy
    AlohoMolly
    Joanna Tang
    Agnes
    Borneo Falcon
    Doreen
    yccchoo
    Egg-gy
    Adam
    Yan Ting
    Xiao Pei
    James
    Jason Tan - The Ghost

    12 comments:

    Doreen said...

    Thanks sweetie! That's really very kind of you (^_^)

    Unknown said...

    sometimes it is cool and great to know that someone out there loves us and appreciates us..

    congratulation and tonight, go celebrate the award(s) with your dear dear,, and say something like this..

    i want to thank god, my father my mother, my blogger friends and my dear dear for the awards, i can never make it without you..hahahah just a joke anyway cos the weekend is here

    alohamolly said...

    Thanks for the award!

    So..u ar Mrs. Mok lar..I saw someone dedicate these two award to you ler..
    hehe..

    alohamolly said...

    BY the way Jo...u spelt my name wrongly ler..hehe ..should be "alohamolly"

    But never mind..I take it as award to me anyhow..wahaha..

    Cheers!

    Have a good & fruitful weekend!

    Aeiween said...

    Ohh niceee!! So what should i need to do basically? HeHe.. sorry a bit blur...

    Borneo Falcon said...

    Hey, thanks for the awards (even though I received it earlier from someone else)

    Agnes said...

    Thanks for the award!!

    Cherish Tulips said...

    Hi Jo,just want to announce that I'm back blogging again...so long havent' read your blog and updates in your life!I have been busy lately and hope to blog more often now.Take care!

    Shingo T said...

    Congrats Josephine!

    Your blog is laced with tons of awards liao. Keep up the good work!

    ycchoo said...

    thanks for the awards fren...

    王爾德 said...

    Thank you Josephine but how can I receive this award leh?

    王爾德 said...

    I read the description. Thank you again Josephine