Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 12, 2008

    My New Office ...

    Joined this new company a month ago. Hmm, not too far from my house. 15 minutes bus ride. But, in order to get a straight bus from my house, I need to walk 15 minutes to the bus stop. Never mind, in my dictionary, walk more == slimmer. lol


    OK, after the 15 minutes walking time, and the 15 minutes riding time. It is time for a 78steps climbing time... I need to climb this stairs every morning!!!


    My office building...


    Another view... My colleagues saw snake near the grass. I saw chamillion this morning! Scary!


    The main entrance


    In my office


    Remember my old office? I used to have a Pink pantry rite? Now, instead of Pink Pantry, i have a PURPLE office...


    Sigh...

    9 comments:

    Veina Jong Siek Inn said...

    Looked nice ^^

    Celine Mook said...

    What are you working as, Josephine? The office looks really nice!! And what happened to those handphones?

    Doreen said...

    Wow, your new office looks flash. It is a big company ya? They give you 5 mobiles?

    soulesscloudy said...

    wow.. what those phone for? r u a tester for soon-to-be launch hp model??

    the office look good.. very new..

    Pete said...

    Good exercise climbing stairs. Keep you in good shape lorr! LOL

    Family First said...

    Wah, offices in singapore so changgih one ah? And you only got 2 ears wor .. how to use so many phone leh? What do you do there? What business is your company in?

    Calvin Soo KJ said...

    nice place. wah, so many stairs. you can keep up or not? :)

    TNS said...

    ur ofice very nice leh

    vincent2903 said...

    waseh so many hp for sales...