Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 2, 2009

    Dessert Bar

    Met up with Edward Boey for dinner on Thursday night. Thank you so much for taking me to Solaris!!! I have tried to go there twice but I couldn't find the place. I thought it is a shopping mall because Fina told me that her friend has opened a shop there, selling designer bags. But the place is more like a MAKAN place for me, full of restaurants! The famous Japanese Buffet TENJI is there, I tried to make reservations for Valentine's day, but it has been fully booked! Nvm, booked Jogoya, even better! lol

    After we had our dinner at sushi king, Edwards gave me a treat on dessert! We went to Dessert Bar @ Mont Kiara. Thank you ya... Next time my turn pulak, k???

    k k k, not going to write so much, I am feeling a bit dizzy now, I think I am gonna to fall sick soon, went to the clinic, but it was closed during lunch time. Will try again later...

    Photos...

    Eat me to stay cool???


    I love fruits... They are so colorful...


    Mini ice cream balls...


    Ice cream ball, after dipping the choc and peanuts... Like Ferrero Rocher ???


    Belgium chocolates, too sweet for me, but the sweet guy EDWARD enjoyed it very much!


    Edward & Josephine


    Edward


    Me

    12 comments:

    v!vi@n said...

    so nice...they look super nice~~
    mummum~~

    Doreen said...

    So yum. Mind telling me what flavours are those ice-cream? Take care sweetie, rest rest rest.

    Calvin Soo KJ said...

    i try not to eat too much choc....can give you zits...hehehehehe

    Borneo Falcon said...

    Nice dessert

    vialentino said...

    wah jospehine...really really envy u lah...can go to dessert bar to makan....

    jen ® said...

    liang moi jin heh hao miang, ngai jin heh sien muh lak =P

    Kikey Loo said...

    yummy yummy!
    i wanna try when i go back Msia!

    Lisa said...

    wah sinful dishes :D

    Anonymous said...

    Yummy....stomach hungry already

    Josephine said...

    piggy~babe*vivi: yea, they were nice...

    Doreen: After dipping it into the Belgium chocolates, I can't tell the flavor d. The Belgium Chocolates was too sweet!

    Calvin Soo: I am controlling my sugar intake as well.

    Borneo Falcon: ya...

    via: Me dessert only, u makan here and there... I lagi envy u....

    Jen: ngai kok dek nyi hao miang d...

    Kikey Loo: When are u coming back?

    Lisa: ya. sinful...

    jezalmy: hungry? this is dessert wor...

    sabahking said...

    Edward is so cute with his botak hair !! hehe !! I wish to have one also !!

    Cherish Tulips said...

    ooh...fruits dip in the heavenly chocolate..i just had strawberries dip in choc today too at the Westin!Yummy...