Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 23, 2009

    What I did last weekend

    Friday night - Reached KL around 2.30am!!! Thanks to the accident in AYE that made my bus caught in the jam for one hour. What to do? All the drivers are too "CONCERN" about the accident, everyone drove slowly to see what happened. Dear picked me up then we went for a drink so that we can catch up with each other on what happened when I was in SG while he was in KL. After that he sent me home but that was not the end of my day yet. I was unable to fall asleep, maybe because I drank Ice Tea, and the caffeine was doing their job... So, I continued to read the book that I was reading, My sister's keeper by Jodi Picoult. And finally I fell asleep around 6am...

    Saturday - Woke up at 8.30am. Means I slept for 2 1/2 hours only. T___T
    Then drove mama out for breakfast. After that prepared lunch and played with Asher (the boy whom my mom babysits). Next, went to do hair rebonding - 5 hours!!! Meet dear at night after he finished work. Then we went to sing 'K' until 3.30am. End of my Saturday...

    Sunday - Woke up around 12.00pm. Had a 8 hours good night sleep, so I was not as moody as Saturday morning. Had breakfast with dear, then we went to Ikano, he wanted to get me a pair of CROCS, but they don't have the size that I wanted. So, did not buy. Then, dear sent me home before he went to work. Reached home around 4pm, surfed net and prepared salad for dinner. Papa sent me to KL Sentral after dinner. But the bad news is, the train was delayed for 2 hours!!! argghhh..... Nvm, I had my book with me. Around 11.20pm, the train finally arrived. After 3 hours of waiting, I was feeling a bit tired already. When I was entering the coach with my 2 super heavy bags, I lost my balance and stepped on the gap... luckily I did not fall. I was able to grab something, I forgot what I grabbed, probably the door knob or some bars near the door. Due to my clumsy-ness, I have got myself a blue-black mark on on right arm. T____T

    Ok lah... Not that serious actually.... Just a little bit of blue-black nia...


    Monday - I was late to work lor, what else? Reached office @ 10.45am only. Thanks to KTMB!!!

    24 comments:

    Kuntong said...

    wah...blue black somemore...take care ah..
    slp 2.5 hrs somemore can play until so late..GENG! super geng!

    Celine Mook said...

    Slept 2 1/2 hours and blue back?! Like so cham~

    Take care leh wei!!!

    Borneo Falcon said...

    Wow! You got some kind of endurance there. Nowadays I sleep before midnight.

    Anonymous said...

    aiya...u should seriously consider going back to KL to work la...
    btw, maybe can meet u up for lunch or something if both got time.

    soulesscloudy said...

    wah... bkful lo... how come ur rebonding need 5 hrs?? what u did?? i tot nowadays 2 hrs + enough already..

    Lisa said...

    aiyo your bruise looks quite bad lei, altho small size

    put more titayao ok?

    Cherish Tulips said...

    I salute you for keeping up with this schedule every week.Your dear got come down to SG or not? Take turns lar....kesian you all the time...

    foongpc said...

    Wow! You slept for only 2 half hours and still go karaoke until 3 am? Not bad! Not bad! But can get old very fast like that. LOL! : )

    jen ® said...

    yew giam tet dar chew chut har kih mao? ngia dear hao chiong hao mong..

    Unknown said...

    so sorry to hear about your fall. looks rather colourful :) hope it gets better soon

    Anonymous said...

    waiting for bus.. waiting for train, waiting for ppl to do yr hair... u hav a lot of patience there haha.. :D

    Josephine said...

    Kuntong: I also 'pui fook' myself.

    Celine mook: I 'lun jun' only


    Borneo Falcon: U sleep before midnite cos u r married. My case is different, i have to sacrifice my sleeping time to see him.

    Chrisau: hmmm, economy like that, can get job or not?

    Wanwan: My hair is super thick one... and then they do it slowly ma. Cut some more leh.... almost 5 hours

    Lisalicious: I did not put anything. :(

    cherish Tulips: Sometimes he comes, but only for less than 24 hours. He hardly got OFF days, if ask him to come will make him more tired (long hours on bus is tiring). So, I rather let him really rest on his off days lor.

    foongpc: I know I already very "chan" liow.

    jen: gih heh tai mong yin loi geh. Pak toh dou mao see gan...

    John mv: Thanks John, I guess u never have blue black huh? If u did also u wouldnt know, cos of ur skin color. lol kidding kidding......

    Nic: Yes.

    jezalmy said...

    Aiyor, better becareful la.

    levian said...

    oh my! that has gotta hurt. i'll probably be a zombie the next day if i were to only sleep for 2.5 hours. you're tough! :)

    Anonymous said...

    Wow, I love your endurance... 2 1/2 hours of sleep only, pei fu u la.

    That blue-black bruise looks painful... be more careful next time okay? :)

    vialentino said...

    ouuch....hope ur bruise will recover fast.....i hate KTM and Putra LRT...always delay or got problem one or pack with ppl!

    Doreen said...

    Wah, very happening weekend. Lucky it's just bruise, no bleeding. Be careful next time.

    Family First said...

    Hey young lady, you better sleep more while you got chance ok! Me ar .. wanna sleep also cannot ..little brat wake up for milk lah, buttock itchy lah, etc lah etc lah. So better appreciate all your beauty sleep before you kahwin & have kids!

    Veina Jong Siek Inn said...

    Oh God !! You hurt !! Even it looked Black Black nia ... but still need to take care on it ... Be careful next time !!! Take good care ya ~

    Anonymous said...

    Must be painful? Be careful next time yea...

    Kikey Loo said...

    must be careful oh..
    take care..

    Shingo T said...

    Ouch!

    Hope you are feeling better by now.

    Anonymous said...

    Wah! So sway ah, Jo... take care ah. These days, it's like the season for swayness...everyone got unlucky. Need to buang sway liao la... =(

    玉=Jade said...

    Haha, KTM always delay de le, it's like 9/10 time you take it will always be late (especially that from SG to KL). Dunno what's wrong...sianzzz