Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 18, 2009

    You are tagged!

    Tagged by fongpc. Thanks ya!

    1. Have you ever been on TV?

    Maybe yes, maybe no.

    2. Have you ever sung in public?
    Yes, sort of.

    3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
    Not blond but copper tone.

    4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?
    Yes, and I like it very much!

    5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
    Hmmm, hate ar..... let me think... NO.

    6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
    No.

    7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
    15? No that's to many ppl. But I do cook for my family members.

    8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
    No.

    9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
    Yes. But I do not remember when was it :P

    I am tagging 5 bloggers. They are via, Bornoe Falcon, jen, JasonTan, & Family First.

    11 comments:

    Borneo Falcon said...

    Thanks for the tag!

    Family First said...

    Me kena tag again ar ... ok ok .. wait i do.

    jen ® said...

    you tagged me at the right time because i'm so sien in the office, siak sai ngi hehehe! ngai coi office growing spider webs already :(

    levian said...

    "walk into a lamp post", this is one funny question. XD btw your friend - Jen's comment caught my attention, is she a hakka?

    Josephine said...

    Borneo Falcon: No problem

    Family First: my blogger friend, u already know u cannot lari from me de. lol

    Jen: hahaha. nyi jui hao leh, kim mit ngai hao duo dung si zo. how busy!

    levian: yes wor, we both communicate in hakka, u know hakka too?

    levian said...

    i'm a hakka too! though i rarely speak it, i can understand if it isn't too complicated. :)

    Anonymous said...

    haha..... enjoy reading your tags.

    Doreen said...

    What volunteer work did you do?

    Kikey Loo said...

    haha.. know you more now..  :D

    Anonymous said...

    Hi i am pradeep i read your article and it is really cool and awesome. Your Blog seem to be cool and Good theme too...This is my FIRST entry in having a blog I want to make new friends from all over the country and share my new experiences that i am going to have in my upcoming whole life.I think we can share everything and know more about each other….PLEASE HELP ME IN MAKING YOU AS MY FRIEND….hahaha… :lol:i have added your link kindly visit my blog and add my link.

    foongpc said...

    Thanks for doing my tag! : )