Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 22, 2008

    Happie Happie ...

    I m feeling very happy today. Have you ever being asked to take your Annual leave by boss? I have 30 days of annual leave, but 25 days got forfeited last year because i did not take.
    This year, I am entitled to have 30 days too, I have taken only 4 days if I m not mistaken (I worked during Chinese new year, ok?). Balance now is 26 days.
    Around 3pm, bosses (CEO + Director) asked me to go into the CEO room, I thought what happen? Wanna fire me or what? Then they said: "Why not you take leave?". I said:" Can I?". HeHeHe... I was feeling really happy that time because they offer me to go on leave. Last time i used to have a hard time to apply leave (even for only 1 day). Hehehe... They allowed me to take more than one week. Happy happy leh! I must plan out something!
    A lots to do in KL. Makan, meet friends, manicure + pedicure + nail arts, threading, sing 'K', Shopping, facial, massage, and enjoy!!!
    Thanks BOSS!

    3 comments:

    twins mama said...

    wah... got 30 days leave... so syok leh! i only got 20 days. later new co. only have 8 days... sien

    Josephine said...

    What? 8 days? pity...
    You get money money from the new company ma... Ganpahteh!

    Unknown said...

    hope u happy always