Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 26, 2008

    My junkfood of the week...




    Met Ming Er for dinner and we also went to the travel agency to check for our coming Indonesia trip's information. After taken a few brochures, we went to People's Park Complex's Food Court to have dinner. Both of us had WAT DAN HOR (Cantonese Style fried Kuay Teow) - $3.00 each. Then, we window shopped a bit at OG and the temporary night market near OG. Oh ya, I bought a pair of slippers during lunch time, $10 only, lol. It was Monday, I need to stock up my junk food for this week, so we walked to CK building. As usual I bought 2 bottles of Minute Maid Orange Juices, and a packet of seaweed. The seaweed cost me $2.50 (cheap?).

    $2.50 * 2.36 (today's rate) = RM5.90
    RM5.90 / 80 packs = RM 0.07375 (wuakaka less than RM0.10 per pack)

    Me and my forever calculation!!!

    5 comments:

    Pete said...

    Wah, going for holidays! Have a nice trip!

    Josephine said...

    pete: hehehe, planning stage only....

    TNS said...

    so cheap, SG's inflation is so low

    twins mama said...

    plan to go indonesia? syoknya!!

    BabyJeff a.k.a tigger said...

    wah... nice... day out with ur boss.

    When would u be getting an iphone ??

    singapore can get it with the line subscription ma !

    go go go