Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 16, 2008

    Times Bookstore warehouse sale



    Reached KL around 12am++. It was a tiring journey. Then, I drove to dear's house to have dinner. Some of you might ask: What? dinner around 1 a.m? Yes, dinner at 1 a.m. This is my Friday dinner time. By the time I reach KL and by the time dear close his shop is will be around 12 a.m. - 1 .am.
    I reached his house before him. Then I parked my car in front of his house. BANG!
    "What was that sound? Did I just hit something? Am I too sleepy?"
    Then I walked out from my car and checked what actually happened. Guess what? Nothing happened to my car, but just right before I wanted to get back into my car, I was actually stepping on some "ashes". Oh god! And I also saw some bricks with joss sticks!!! I quickly get back into my car, and locked myself inside. Seconds later, I saw 2 cars were heading to dear's house. Thanks god, dear and his father were here!
    After dinner, we went for a drink somewhere near his house. And I told him about that incident. He asked me not to worry, nothing will happen. Wish me luck ya, I hope nothing will happen too.

    Had breakfast with mom and sis at Kim Gary in Hartamas shopping center. The main purpose of taking them there was because of the Times Bookstore Warehouse Sale. I bought 6 books for RM57 only! Cath, thanks for the information!

    4 comments:

    Unknown said...

    now seems to be the season to drive into things. my colleague had accident, i reversed into a pillar....

    cc said...

    RM57 for 6 books?! So cheap! Enjoy your read!

    thanks for dropping by my blog! :)

    twins mama said...

    ooh.. i'm not book worm!! wakakka

    Edward said...

    Wei, so dangerous at night hearing bang like that. Nx time make sure got someone with you lah when you go check it out. And nice buy there, RM57 for 6 books.