Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 20, 2008

    Another Birthday celebration

    Peng Ho and his gf


    Happy Birthday Peng Ho!
    Peng Ho is an old friend of mine. We have been knowing each other since we were 5 years old! Yesterday was his birthday, so Raymond King gathered a few of us (primary schoolmates) to have dinner to celebrate his Birthday. Had dinner in Manjalara. One of the best dishes was "Ham Sap Hai" (butter and salted egg crab) lol, funny name right? But, I guess they put a lot of MSG. I felt so thirsty after dinner.

    Mok is going to Singapore with me tomorrow!
    But, he will only stay there for one day.
    We are planning to go to Singapore night safari and Orchard Road.
    Opps... I need to find more info on how to get there.
    Hope we will enjoy our one day trip tomorrow.

    3 comments:

    twins mama said...

    hey, y never invite me geh! :( we also know each other since 5... :S

    Josephine said...

    It was on Saturday you where got free? Wen Jong called me last minute. Sorry, next time will ask you. But, u can come out meh? no need take care of ur BBs meh?

    twins mama said...

    never ask never know ma... wakaka..